Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that regardless how to submit a patent good a perception you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may surely have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add alot more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar services that information mill flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and how to get a patent for an idea won’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, inventhelp commercial engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they write a quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, as a result they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do not require to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.